Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's down to Blake and Jordin for te Final on American Idol

As one reader noted- it is really hard to care this year. I guess I am in the camp that will find the finale more exciting with Blake in it. Jordin and Melinda have styles that are just plain too similar. That having been said. I find it sad that Melinda was the one to go. Her stint on Idol has certainly been the most consistent in all six years of this show. I have no doubt she will be a huge success.

On another note. Life has been very busy lately so I have not been too dilligent about keeping this site up. I hope that will change very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your post...thanks! I hope life is not busy in a bad way, but rather the "normal" way, whatever your normal is. I'll hold a thought either way. The Grand Finale should be fun; and, we just know that Melinda will have a glorious career. Take care. You're a good sport.