Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Phil, Haley and Gina in Bottom three- no big surprises yet.

When I saw both Chris and Blake with Sanjaya I knew they would be around for another week. My guess at this point hasn't changed. I think Phil is done.

Phil is safe. Haley and Gina are the bottom two. Gina goes home. For the first time people can talk about their disappointment in this decision. She was not strong enough to win but any of the three that I have already mentioned could have gone before her.

The reality is that the song was different from her usual choices and she may have lost her fan base. It is also possible that her fans made the mistake of thinking she was safe and either didn't vote or took the chance to vote for someone they thought was in danger (Phil?).

What God does Sanjaya pray to?

No comments: