Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Idol Guys- week three- on to final twelve

It was an interesting week off of the Idol Stage- David H. was outed as a gay stripper- if anyone cares. However, if he keeps bringing on solid performances like tonight's I find it difficult to believe that anyone will care.

By the numbers, according to my convoluded methodology which has not failed me yet:

David A, David H, Jason Castro are the strongest bets with 11 pts each. David Cook with 10- the judges loved this- I felt strongly too, but in a different way. Quite possibly this song worked better in person than it did on TV. Michael Johns and Chikeze with 9 pts. Luke with 8 and Danny with 7 should be the ones to go home. Unfortunately I think Chikeze, Michael and even David C are vulnerable tonight.

My guess for the top six would be David A and David H, Jason (for sure) as well as Chikeze, Michael and Luke. Danny and David C are most likely to go home- in my opinion.

No comments: