Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mariah Night on Idol-

Both davids with 11, Jason with 10, Karly with 9, Karly and Brooke with 8 and Kristy with 7.

Simon called it when he said that the guys ruled the night.

Tomorrow is the final seven elimination where they divide the first six into two groups and leave the best one to choose which group he (and I say that because it will be a he, and his name will be David) belongs in.

I do not even care enough to guess which ones will be in which group- the girls could all go home at this point and I would be fine.

I am glad to see Jason move away from the singer with his guitar formula.

My guess would be Brooke to go home but I really don't want Kristy to sing any Neil Diamond Song, especially not the ones she would likley choose- America or Heartlight.

No comments: